Sunday, February 7, 2010

Poor Turkey!

We were driving home from my parent's house today when we saw something black along the road. We were right down the road from our house, so we turned around and went back. It was a turkey. Poor thing must have been hit by a car or something, because we were pretty close and it never tried to move. I tried to talk Jeff into taking it home with us, so we could nurse it back to health, but he said no.













Later that evening I was telling my dad about Mr. Turkey, so he drove over to check it out. He was gone! I am hoping he was just taking a breather when we saw him and he had managed to fly off before my dad got there. Oh and FYI don't pick up injured turkeys. My dad said he would have ripped me up and tore my drain out. Good to know!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment