Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Holiday Season!

Here are some pictures from our holiday season.

Baking sugar cookies with Great Grandma.







































Just in case you were wondering, the snowman with the red scarf on, that is so fabulous was made by me!






























My favorite candid shot of Gavin and Camille telling Santa what they wanted for Christmas.













Gavin's grade did a Christmas show for the parents. It was really cute.













We went with my Aunt to tour her friend's house. She had 70 Christmas trees all decorated using a theme. It was amazing. Here are just a few of the pictures.
























































Leaving cookies and milk for Santa. I hardly got any sleep this night, because I couldn't wait for the kids to get up and see all their presents.













Christmas Day




















































































































I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment