Friday, August 1, 2008

7/31/08

I wanted to take the time to let you all know exactly how thankful I am to have been blessed with such wonderful friends and family. From the time I was diagnosed I have been surrounded by such a wonderful support system. I have had friends buy me a laptop, so I would have something to do when I wasn't feeling well enough to get out of bed. I have been given many other gifts such as books, bandanas, breast cancer awareness items, and many, many cards. I've also been blessed with dinners. From the time my first chemo started I've gotten atleast four dinners every week. That is such a huge help for the days I am very tired or just not feeling well.


You really don't know exactly how many people care about you until something like this happens. I had no idea I was so loved. I just want you all to know how much this all means to me. I really, truly love each and every one of you!! I really don't know how I would get through all of this without you all. Cancer truly affects the entire family emotionally, financially, and physically. I hate it and hope that someday we have a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment