Friday, March 20, 2009

3/20/09

Hey everybody! This week was a week of appointments. Monday I had my bone scan, Tuesday was my surgeon follow up appointment, Thursday was radiation oncologist, and today was chemo.


Here are the updates...


*My armpit is no longer making farting noises. Sorry to anyone who missed out on witnessing my short lived talent!


*Bone scan was good. YAY!!! I don't know why my hip has been hurting, but it isn't cancer!


*My port incisions have healed nicely and I don't see my surgeon again for 3 months now.


*I had my radiation simulation. They made a mold of my head and back so I will be laying the same way each time, did a CT scan, and put X's on my chest so they know where to radiate. Tuesday I will actually start my treatments. They will tattoo me (dots the size of freckles) and then begin.


*Chemo was quick and so far painless. They were able to give it over 30 minutes and said I shouldn't have many side effects. I hope they are right! 1 down, 9 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment