Monday, October 12, 2009

10/12/09

Today I went to see my plastic surgeon. She took a look at my skin, went over the procedure with Jeff and I (He met her for the first time today) and then gave me the papers I would need to get pre-op things done. I will have a surgery date within a couple days, then I can call to schedule my pre-op appointment at Magee-women's hospital. They will do my bloodwork, urinalysis, EKG, and chest x-rays all at during that appointment. The only other thing I have to do is get clearance from my oncologist. The big day will be here before I know it. I'm getting really excited, but I'm also nervous.

1. This is a major surgery. I will be in the hospital for 3 days and I know I'm gonna be hurting.

2. How am I going to sleep? I will have incisions on my back and front and I will have 6 drains in. Those drains SUCK!

It better be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment