Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saying goodbye sucks!

One of my bestest friends, Jenn and her family are moving to Arizona, so today a few of us went to see her, go to dinner, and cry. I am so sad she will be sooooooo far away.

Jenn and I













Her beautiful daughter, Meah














Sweet baby, Maddox













Crazy, fun Jaiden













Me holding Maddox and loving that baby smell!




Jenn and I have discussed it and we have decided that he will marry Scarlet and Meah will marry Tristan! ;)






Shelly, Jenn, and me.













Me and Shelly












Leigh and Jenn













Shelly, Jenn, Me, Leigh, and Meah













Me and Leigh













Jenn and I













Jenn, I love you and will miss you like crazy, even though I know we will talk on the phone all the time. You better come back and visit or I will have to get over my fear of flying, so I can fly out there, kick Jerome's butt for stealing you from me and drag you back with me!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! The wedding is on! Meah's eyes will hypnotize and Maddox's hair sticks up more than Scarlet's. I think that's important in a mariage

    ReplyDelete