Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Bucket List

I'm sure you all know what a bucket list is, but just in case there is someone out there that doesn't, I will tell you. A bucket list is a wish list of things to do before you "kick the bucket". After having cancer, I have come to the realization that I really need to strive to accomplish these things.

Here's my list so far...

1. Learn to play the guitar
2. Take a belly dancing class
3. Run a half marathon
4. Run a full marathon
5. See Phantom of the Opera
6. See Cirque Du Soleil
7. Take my kids to Disney World
8. Go to Hawaii
9. Get over my fear of flying
10. See the pyramids

I plan on adding to this list as I think of more things, but more importantly I plan on crossing things off of it. The first one to get crossed off will be #5. September 17th Jeff and I are going to see the Phantom of the Opera!!!! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment