Sunday, June 5, 2011

Relay for Life 2011

This year we managed to raise $2,786.83!

Here are some pictures...

As you can see, we did face painting again this year, which is always a huge hit!


















































This is a picture of me and 4 year old Kadie Stonebraker. She is fighting neuroblastoma. You can read her story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kadiels














She is quite the amazing girl and her parents are amazing. My prayers are with them.













This is my AMAZING friend and lymphedema therapist Amy! I love her to pieces!















































































Jenn made cake pops to sell. Each one had 3 breast cancer ribbons on it, to represent the 3 years I've been surviving! She is the sweetest!














My favorite masterpiece this year!



























Wendy who I met through YSC stopped by for a little again this year.






































My nephews






























And our annual after relay fun pictures....

















































No comments:

Post a Comment