Saturday, December 5, 2009

3 days till surgery!

Tuesday is coming quickly and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I've even thought of canceling it altogether. I hate that my options are this or nothing. I shouldn't have to deal with this at all. No one should have to deal with this. I HATE cancer!

My gynecologist called yesterday to tell me that my ultrasound looked okay. My uterus was a bit enlarged, but that is it. Not sure what that means. I didn't take the time to ask.

My bone scan went well. I'm sure my doctor will call me if there is a problem, but I don't expect that there will be. Right now surgery is the only thing on my mind.

On a happy note....my sister, Jess had her baby this morning at 10:02. She is 8 lbs. 3.5 oz. and 20" long. Welcome to the family Scarlet! I can't wait to hold you. We love you already!






















No comments:

Post a Comment