Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009 in a nutshell

12/22/09
My sister Jess and her husband Josh picked me and my children up so we could take the kids to see Santa. We went to Capri's and ate pizza and then went to see the big guy in red. Gavin and Camille took their long lists to show him.







































My nephew Tristan wasn't too sure about sitting on "Ho, Ho's" lap. The closest he would get was sitting on Daddy's lap and telling Ho, Ho he wanted a choo choo and a truck.




















































His little sister Scarlet showed him up and let Santa hold her no problem. Isn't she sweet?!



















































Christmas Eve the kids and I went over to my parent's house and made some cookies.

Here I am adding the secret ingredient! lol My mom told me I am gross, but my sister Erika got a kick out of it. I thought I should make the best of having this stupid drain!














Camille and Erika were the chocolate drizzlers.



























I was in charge of getting the cookies ready for the oven.













Gavin and Mom were making sure the fishies on Happy Aquarium were taken care of. lol Mom was actually helping with the cookies too. Gavin, not so much!




































































Here are the kids getting ready to open their Christmas PJ's.














Christmas Morning the kids woke up around 7 a.m. Here they are anxiously waiting to open their gifts.













Alli wanted in the picture too!













Ready, Set, GOOOOOOO!!!!













Santa brought Zhu Zhu pet hamsters!!!!! These little guys were very hard to find, so a great big thank you shout out to Santa's helpers! I love you ladies!!!













After eating breakfast, digging all the toys out of their boxes, and getting ready we headed over to my parent's house for dinner and presents.

Here is my sister Nicole holding our niece Scarlet. She has 3 boys so this is a treat for her.

















Here is my nephew Peyton.

















My sister Jess holding her son Tristan.

















My nephew Aiden sitting on Erika's friend Tim's lap.

















My nephew Reagan.

















And baby Scarlet.
















































We ended the day by going to Jeff's Mom and step dad's house.

Here the kids (Camille, Isaac, and Breanna) were doing Pap's hair.













Pap was a really great sport and the kids had a blast!


Here Camille is giving me her puppy dog look so I will let her and Gavin go spend the night at Isaac's house. Not sure what Isaac's look is all about.













The kids had a wonderful day!

1 comment: