Monday, March 1, 2010

The Adventures of "Flat Beth" in Atlanta!!

The 10th Annual Conference for Young Women Affected by Breast Cancer was 2/26- 2/28 in Atlanta, Georgia. Since I wasn't able to attend, one of my YSC (Young Survival Coalition) friends (Lisa Collins) took a picture of me, laminated it, put it on a stick, and took me along!

Here are some pictures of "Flat Beth's" weekend...

This is the wonderful Lisa! :)































































































Pure Romance Party


















































Flat Beth even made it up on stage!!!!



















































The next couple are some of the Chemical Crusaders (my YSC treatment group)































































































































































































































KARAOKE!!!
















































































If more pictures surface I will post them! Thanks to all my YSC sisters for making me feel so loved.

6 comments:

  1. Flat Beth was the highlight of the conference! I loved bringing you along. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I'm so jealous I didn't think of that. :) Next time we'll go. And we'll can compare "flaps". Woo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you are the BEST!!

    Nicole, sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that flat Beth really gets around! lol And a bit of a lush too! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, you were clearly the most popular girl at the conference!! You were in so many pictures! I loved hanging with you at the Metro Cafe & Diner Thursday night!!
    xo and wink! wink!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete