Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year...

I am thankful to have so many people care about me. I don't know what I would do without the support of my family and friends. I am blessed to have each and every one of them in my life.
























































































I am thankful for all of the breast cancer sisters I have met since being diagnosed. They have been there for me in ways that others can't be.

I am thankful for each day of my life I am granted. There are so many women whose lives have been cut short due to this horrible disease and I am well aware I could be one of them someday. My thoughts are with the loved ones who have been left behind. I pray they find a way to get through the holidays.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment