Friday, March 25, 2011

Cancer, I HATE YOU!!!

I've always told my kids to never say they hate anyone. Hate, meaning to have an extreme hostility towards someone or something, is such a strong word. I don't think it should just be thrown around, so when I say it, know that I have really thought about it and mean it with every fiber of my being.


I HATE cancer for permanently changing me and so many others from who we once were.

I HATE cancer for causing families such pain.

I HATE cancer for causing such suffering in the lives of everyone it even comes close to.

I HATE cancer for taking so many lives.


Please pray for my friends. They are battling for their lives right now. Please pray that they have the strength and courage to fight this exhausting battle. My heart aches for them and I wish there was more I could do. I love them!

CANCER, I HATE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You and your friends are always in my prayers. And I HATE cancer too.

    ReplyDelete