Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where has the time gone?!

I have been soooooo busy lately that I'm lucky if I can remember my name! Here's what's been going on...

On Easter, we surprised the kids with a couple of White Pekin ducklings. They are such a great addition to our family. They are just precious. Here they are, Quacker and Sonny....



















































As you can see, they are growing super fast. Not even a month old yet and they are almost completely white, with new feathers coming in every day. I've been spending most of my time sitting outside with them lately. I just love them so much!

Then we have the kids' schedules that keep me hopping. Gavin is playing baseball, Camille just finished up Cheernastics and is now doing machine pitch softball, in addition to girl scouts. We are always running somewhere and soon cheerleading will start back up.

So, that explains why I have been MIA for a little while, now I will tell you the good news.....

I have a tattoo appointment!!!!!

That's right, the last step of my reconstruction process is now booked! September 1st! I will probably have to go in more than once before they are done, but it is the beginning of the end!

The aesthetician said to plan for the appointment to take atleast 2 1/2 hours, because they go over the risks, I sign the consent, we decide on the size and color together, and then she does both sides.

Hard to believe I am almost there!

14 Days until my Cancerversary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment