Thursday, April 7, 2011

WINNING!!!

The fipples have been all steristipped on since my appointment last week, so I could only see one little part of each one. The drainage had stopped a few days back and I thought the parts I could see were looking better, but I still didn't really know what was going on under there, until today.

I went to my appointment not quite knowing what to expect when the steristrips came off, but thankfully I am here to report that everything is healing nicely!!!!!

So, as Charlie Sheen would say "DUH, WINNING!!"

They are both fully attached, non scabbed, and smaller than they were last week!! It looks as though I am finally over the hump and hopefully on the downward slope.

My doctor put a couple steristrips on them for protection and to make me feel safe, but I don't have to go back for two weeks, unless there are any signs of infection or the incisions reopen! Can you hear my sigh of relief?!

1 comment:

  1. hi beth, great to hear you are breathing easy again!! sorry havent been in touch for a while, but havent had good news with my cousin. her last doc app was not good. he gave her daughter the horrible news of 6 months left....so been trying to be with her more often as her children dont live near. please remember her in your prayers. hugs to you, becky

    ReplyDelete